Sunday, December 27, 2009

Yes, absolutely I'm drunk

OK, so you saw the title of the post. Well, I don't care. What I want to know is, why can't our cultures get along? I just spent a couple hours discussing the world with my soon to be father inlaw, and I think we got it pretty much figured out. BE FUCKING NICE TO EACE OTHER!!! thats what it takes. The catholic faith is equally as guilty of the major sins as EVERY OTHER RELIGI0N! including Islam, Christianity and Judaism. BE NICE! If you boil down the various scriptures that's what they all mean. Look into each as a source of gnarliness and death. Does it matter when your friend, neighbor, cousin, uncle, nephiew,brother, uncle, etc goes to war? YES IT DOES!!! THEY ARE FIGHTING FOR AN IDEAL WHITCH YOU HAVE SOLD! We, as a people have been for sale since the founding of our country. NO MORE! WE ARE NO LONGER FOR SALE! STAND UP FOR WHAT YOU BELIEVE IN! IT MAY NOT BE THE SAME AS WHAT I BELIEVE IT BUT STAND UP FOR YOU COUNTRY! YOU HAVE A REPUBLIC, IF YOU CAN KEEP IT. So don't fuck it up. I am a drunk just like you. Belive in the best, prepare for the worst. That way, all surprises are pleasent one. Mr. Spock, end transmission.

No comments:

Post a Comment