Friday, January 13, 2012

New Year, New Look

I've changed some things up around here, to lighten the mood a bit. I'm still looking around for a background picture I want to use, but that's pretty immaterial with this template. Also swapping some fonts, sizes, etc. The orange lettering is from Ubuntu- I just switched to it, now I think everything should be orange.

I tend to post epic rants, which get a little text heavy, so I'm going to try to break those up a little, so they're an easier read. I can't help it, though, I got into this stuff when I found Kevin Baker at TSM. I studied at the Überpost School of Blogging.

Anyhow, I've gotten over 1000 hits here (most of them are my own, so it wasn't that exciting) and I got my first follower! Thanks Pioneer Preppy! So someone seems to be perusing. Stats read from Facebook, so most of you are family. Anyhow, let me know what you think, and if you have any suggestions. Thanks!

1 comment: